We accept all major credit cards, via Strip check out.
ShippingItems are shipped via Fed Ex Ground from New York City within 3 business days of ordering. Please allow 5-8 days for shipping. Please contact us if you require expedited delivery.
International customers: Items are shipped FedEx International. Please contact us for shipping rates for specific items, as rates will vary. There may be additional import taxes, customs duties and fees determined by the customs agency within the destination country, all of which are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
Refunds and ExchangesDue to the works unique qualities, we do not accept returns or provide refunds. Please consider your purchase carefully before buying. We are firm on our refund policy, but will consider it in very rare instances. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Garment Care and StorageEach item’s unique care instructions can be found on the page containing the item’s description and below. Please read carefully.
All non- corseted items: Dry clean only. Store on a hanger inside a garment bag.
-Only use an Experienced Professional Dry Cleaner. Always cover your vintage buttons with aluminum foil before dry cleaning, and point them out to your dry cleaner, as the chemicals used may cause damage. Please email me if you have questions.
-Do not wash in water. This will rust the metal boning.
Corset wearing and storage instructions:
- All corsets have ¼” spiral steel boning, for maximum comfort and movement. These corsets are intended for fashion only and not to be used for waist training.
- Always loosen laces before putting on and taking off corset.
- When fastening the front busk, start at the second hook from the bottom, working up, then close the bottom last.
- Start tightening laces by evenly pulling the excess, then working your way towards hanging laces from the opposite end.
- When undressing: loosen the laces at the back as much as possible, then undo the front. Failure to do so will cause stress and harm to the busk or vintage closure.
- Please be gentle with these vintage items.
- After wearing, let the corset air out overnight, exposing the lining. Lay it flat, hang it open over a chair, or inside out on a pants hanger.
- Storage- Always tighten the laces in the back and tie. Unless it is stored open, attach front busk or buttons.
o Hung: open, laces up, over a pants hanger, or inside out on a hanger with clips (so clips do not mar outside of corset), cover with a garment bag.
o In bag: laid flat in custom bag, supplied with corset.
o On display: dress form, pillow or other forms for display. (keep out of sunlight to avoid fading)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
(2) Information We Collect
If you choose to use this web site and our products/services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information including:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
- Communications and other messages, including correspondence between Paloma Soledad and you.
- Non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this web site and individual pages on this web site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means.
- General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
(3) Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
- Improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
- Service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of our products/services we provide to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety.
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Paloma Soledad or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
(4) External Links
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.